This site is copyright 1999-2017 by Iowegian International Corporation. All rights reserved.
Trademark and Service Mark Notices:
- The following terms and their associated logos are service marks of Iowegian International Corporation:
- “dspGuru” is Iowegian’s service mark for its service of providing information about Digital Signal Processing (DSP) and related subjects.
- “OpenDSP” is Iowegian’s service mark for its service of providing information about open and/or free software for use in development of DSP systems.
- “the unofficial comp.dsp home page” is Iowegian’s service mark for its service of providing information about the “comp.dsp” newsgroup of Usenet.
- The following terms and their associated logos are trademarks of Iowegian International Corporation:
- “ScopeDSP”: Iowegian’s signal analysis software.
- “ScopeFIR”: Iowegian’s Finite Impulse Response (FIR) filter design software.
- “ScopeIIR”: Iowegian’s Infinite Impulse Response (IIR) filter design software.
This site provides facilities for users to post text, data, files, software, ratings, and other information (collectively, “Content”). All user-provided Content is the sole responsibility of the user who posted it. Iowegian reserves the right to refuse or delete any user-provided Content.
By submitting any Content, the user attests that he or she owns all rights to the Content, or has licensed it as indicated within the Content, and the user grants Iowegian the royalty-free, perpetual, irrevocable, non-exclusive, transferable license to use, reproduce, modify, adapt, publish, translate, create derivative works from, distribute, perform, and display such Content (in whole or part) worldwide and/or to incorporate it in other works in any form, media, or technology now known or later developed, all subject to the terms of any applicable license.
Use of the term “OpenDSP” (sm)
“OpenDSP” is Iowegian’s service mark for its service of providing information about open and/or free software for use in development of Digital Signal Processing (DSP) systems. Use of the term “OpenDSP” as a brand or endorsement by any party not affiliated with Iowegian is prohibited without the prior written consent of Iowegian International Corporation.
Also, Iowegian provides Internet web site links and other information about certain software, authored by parties not affiliated with Iowegian, in connection with the term “OpenDSP”; in these cases, the term “OpenDSP” appears at the sole discretion of Iowegian and is not meant to state or imply any endorsement by the software author of the OpenDSP initiative, or of Iowegian International Corporation or its affiliates.
Use of all software identified as “OpenDSP” is at the sole risk of the user as detailed in our DISCLAIMER AND LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
We will not sell your e-mail address to any third party. We will not provide it to anyone we believe to be a spammer.