dspGuru provides a wide variety of DSP information to help you master the complex domain of Digital Signal Processing, including:
- FAQs: At last, Frequently Asked Questions about DSP meet up with Rarely Given Answers, in a friendly, tutorial format.
- Tutorials: Primary DSP subjects made simple. See dspGuru on YouTube for our NEW video tutorial series!
- HowTos: Here we divulge the secret “Tribal Knowledge” of DSP – stuff that experienced DSP’ers know, but isn’t in the textbooks. (Don’t tell anybody!)
- Tricks: Algorithmic and design tricks that make your life in DSP a little easier.
- Books: Which of a zillion DSP books should you add to your personal DSP library? To help you choose, we provide listings of DSP books organized in a wide variety of ways.
- Links: There’s gotta be something we haven’t covered, so we provide a comprehensive set of links to other DSP resources on the Internet.
- Reference: Handy information to refer to.
- comp.dsp: Got questions? Usenet’s DSP newsgroup has answers.
For over twenty years, dspGuru has been a free service of Iowegian International Corporation, makers of ScopeFIR, ScopeIIR, and ScopeDSP. It is supported by a minimal amount of advertising and by book sales on Amazon – at no additional cost to you!