comp.dsp is the Usenet newsgroup devoted to sharing information about Digital Signal Processing. Here, dspGuru provides information for all things comp.dsp.
All about comp.dsp:
- The most recent comp.dsp postings are available on DSPRelated.com and Google Groups.
- The comp.dsp FAQ
- How to search the comp.dsp archives
- Getting involved in comp.dsp
- The culture of comp.dsp
- Terms, acronyms and symbols you’ll see on Usenet.
DSPrelated.com provides a web portal to comp.dsp that makes it easy to read and submit posts. It also includes blogs from several prominent comp.dsp contributors.
The DSP Tricks Project:
A few of the regulars in comp.dsp once launched a project to collect and compile a list of known “DSP Tricks”. By a “Trick”, we mean some clever DSP technique used to make a processing algorithm operate more efficiently.
- The Tricks
- How to contribute: This is Rick Lyons’ post A Call For Tricks (includes Trick submission form).
Fun with comp.dsp
These are classic posts that have tickled the funnybone of comp.dsp readers over the years.